26.9.08

Open Letter to Woody Allen (Not for the faint of heart)

Dear Mr. Allen,


I liked Vicky, Christina, Barcelona.....No, really I did.
The concept of 2 American Students being seduced and enraptured by the allure, sensuality and Joie de vivre of this Catalan city is genius. And quite fitting might I add, since the living in the old US of A isn't quite what its all cracked up to be (hello, the economy called...).

As well, casting attractive thespians such as Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz and Scarlett Johannson, ......I'm all for it!


JAVIER




PENELOPE



TITS McGEE

Writing and directing a visual masterpiece that includes the aforementioned threesome of hotties as, what else, a menage of hawtness that live, love and create art under one roof in the Spanish countryside.....You got me right where you want me, Dammit !!!

Having not a single moment of sweaty, Vino-fueled, menage hotness included in the final edit.....
YOU EFFING COCK TEASE!!!

How dare you get us all ready for...well, you know, and leave us hanging like that...all hot and bothered and pondering who we can call after the movie.....you know just to chat and take the edge off (Don't you dare judge me!).


I dunno. Maybe I've just been spoiled by the likes of serious film auteurs, like Pedro Almodovar, who know how to put on a show. Pedro isn't all smoke and mirrors. He knows how to deliver or should I say 'put out' !!

True Genius, Pedro Almodovar


With that being said, I will be eagerly awaiting my refund for the $11 that this cock tease has caused me and an additional $100 for the pain, emotional suffering and much needed massage (happy ending included) that followed the debacle known as Vicky Christina Barcelona.

VIVA PEDRO!
Sincerely Yours,
Culture Snobette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I definitely have to see this. I was looking forward to a slamming SCENE too, lol.
Hey chick text me and tell me when to call. Say a pray for me aaight...