1.5.08

Culture Approved Goings Ons!

Here are some Culture Snobette Approved Happenings in NYC to check out:

ART BITCH
Jeff Koons on the Roof @ MOMA
running till October 26 (weather permitting duhh..)


Costume Institute @ The MET Present Superheros: Fashion and Fantasy
From May 7 to September 1
...you get the idea.

HELLO BROOKLYN

So Since Gentrification has got everyone jocking Brooklyn's tip, enjoy some of the perks:

The Brooklyn Flea
Held in the yard of Bishop Laughlin, the flea market is rapidly becoming the "IT Post Brunch Spot".

Then hit up the Brooklyn Indie Market in Carrol Gardens


Then head over to the Promenade and your life's worth...


Pending you don't jump over the railing.. Head to the IFC Theater on 6th and West 4th, to see a flick about a Micheal Jackson and Marilyn Monroe falling in love at an Artist Commune....


Actually they're impersonators, not as authentic but way more freaky. The movie entitled "Mr. Lonely" is directed by Harmony Korine, the Nut Job that wrote KIDS, back in the early 90's.

(I HATED KIDS)
Either way, it's time to get off the couch, for spring has sprung!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

oh my god....I HATED KIDS too!!!
I've never met anyone that hated KIDS!
Too sick and disturbing for my taste, watching anyone get infected with HIV is not quite my cup of tea.
I know u wrote this post months and months ago, but I stumbled across your blog today and I love.
kudos.