18.6.08

YESSS!!! WERRKK!!!

Any one who even remotely knows me, knows that SS08 for me is all about the Gays.
I've been talking and dancing like a gay, specifically the Banjee ones, so profusely that on numerous occaisons my boyfriend has threatened to drop my flaming ass!!
So when one of my bestest G buddies put me on to Hercules and Love Affair, I ate it up like a 2 piece and a biscuit


Hercules is this amazing ensemble group of singers, musicians and voguers, (yes bitch I said voguers!!)



Their song "Blind" was on my MySpace for the like, forever and sparked many compliments on my "in the know"-ness; which is always a good thing.

Watch it. Eat it. Live it.

Get tour dates, downloads, info and more at Hercules and Love Affair Website.

And shoutout to Shayne and Lacole, le Voguers. WEERRRKKK!!!

No comments: